Keep Your Fuel Management System Running Smoothly
OTI PetroSmart provides comprehensive SaaS back-office software applications and management services. Everything you need to maximize the benefits of the EasyFuelPlus Fuel Management Solution.
OTI PetroSmart offers a number of software applications specifically designed to complement the EasyFuelPlus solution:
In addition to these back office services, OTI PetroSmart runs business management services aimed at helping customers get the optimum benefit from using EasyFuelPlus solutions:
SmartDesk is an extensive Windows software application and server-side database used to manage sites and vehicle installations and maintenance for the EasyFuelPlus system.
- Automates various processes such as installation and maintenance instruction scheduling
- Multi-user client-server environment
- Command Central for all data management activities
- Integrated with the TagWriter to display the uploaded information encoded in the field
- Customisable reporting
- Role-based user security
- Bureau Service plugin
TagWriter is an intuitive Windows software application used to program all types of EasyFuelPlus tags.
- Ability to program both vehicle and handheld tags
- Step by step wizards to complete complex tasks
- Validation of information encoded onto the tag
- An audit trail of all information encoded using the TagWriter is retained by the issuing station and later uploaded to a central database
- Enforce various security measures and controls to ensure authorised tag programming and timely data uploads
FuelReporter is a web-based reporting application for EasyFuelPlus fleet transactions, accessible from any web browser, anywhere, any time.
- Web interface for customers to access their reports.
- View transactions, vehicle consumption and more.
- Ability to customise reports.
- Customisable user interface.
- Ability to add language translations.
- Step by step report generation wizard.
- Profile based user security.
- Graphical tank inventory view.
- Administrator interface.
FleetReporter is a powerful and flexible cloud-based portal which perfectly complements the our advanced GOSTrack & GOSFleet automatic vehicle tracking and diagnostics solutions.
- Cloud based – no burden on IT infrastructure
- Simple intuitive user interface
- Real-time visibility – live system
- Geo-zone flexibility – keep-in, no-go and location identification
- Graphic trip view with playback feature
- Vehicle speed vs road speed limit
FleetReporter is a proactive business information tool:
- Detailed data for analysis & management
- Customizable reports
- Automated reporting sent direct to email
- Focus on solving business specific problems
- Alerts sent via SMS or e-mail
- User defined driver scoring per trip
The OTI EasyFuelPlus system provides a high level of fuel fraud prevention with specialised hardware and software. With active and effective management, the EasyFuelPlus system will become the ultimate cost saving tool for your business.
To ensure active and effective management of your fleet, it is essential that the EasyFuelPlustechnology status is assessed by EasyFuelPlus technology specialists who have access to the OTI EasyFuelPlus database.
OTI’s specialist Tag Analysis Bureau Service (TABS) personnel have the required access and expertise to actively and effectively manage your EasyFuelPlus vehicle fleet on your behalf by assessing the status of the EasyFuelPlus technology.
What will TABS do for you?
- Scrutiny of reports to analyse whether issues are due to technology or drivers:
- All vehicles more than or less than 20% of expected consumption standard.
- All vehicles to be scheduled due to stuck odometer etc.
- Split of technology issues and scheduling issues:
- Contacting or emailing applicable parties to advise which vehicles should be investigated.
- Compiling vehicles to be scheduled due to technology issues.
- Arranging and following up on vehicles to be scheduled until completion.
- Capturing consumption standards for vehicles with no standards loaded.
- Taking necessary action with regard to the following:
- All stop/start transactions exceeding programmed tank capacity.
- Sold vehicles transacting after sell date.
- Compiling a summary of all fuel transactions over selected reporting period.
- Reporting back to client on TABS analysis findings/action etc.
OTI’s Key Account Management Service automatically provides clients with the information they need to completely empower them to obtain the optimum benefit of OTI’s automated refuelling solutions.
- The KAM service provides the client with automated reports which can assist with actively managing the ongoing operation of the vehicle fleet.
What will KAM Service Do for You?
- Fully Automated Reports
- Consumption Above Standard: Transactions where the vehicle’s actual consumption is more than 20% of the expected consumption.
- Consumption Below Standard: Transactions where the vehicle’s actual consumption is less than 20% of the expected consumption.
- No Consumption Standards: Vehicles without an expected standard consumption.
- Vehicles to Be Scheduled: Vehicles to be scheduled for maintenance or repairs.
- Stuck Vehicle Odometers: Vehicles where the EasyFuelPlus GOS odometer is static.
- All Transactions: All EasyFuelPlus refuel transactions for the past month and the average consumption for each vehicle.
- Manual Transactions: All manual (non-EasyFuelPlus)transactions processed for the past month.