Contactless Handheld Fueling Tags
Presented at the Saturn 6500 or RFN, these tags can be used to support driver identification when the VID is encoded to work in conjunction with a driver tag.
These tags can also be used to support attendant tagging i.e. where the pump is placed in override mode to refuel a non-EasyFuelPlus equipped vehicle.
Stand-alone handheld tags can also be used to refuel specific hired vehicles or plant equipment.
- A system which allows tracking and reporting of pump transactions per attendant.
- A contactless tag reader is installed on each pump filling position.
- Each attendant is issued with a unique “attendant tag” which is presented at the pump before each transaction.
- The tag used is recorded alongside the pump transaction, ensuring that station managers know exactly how much cash and other payments each attendant is responsible for.
- Attendant Tagging also ensures that fuel cannot be dispensed without an attendant present.